August 12, 2009

August Favourites

It's that time of the month already: I am going to share my favourites!

  • Illamasqua brow cake in Motto: first time I find a brow powder that has the right color, is easy to apply and lasts all day. I set it with my Essence clear brow gel (which costs less than 2€ and works wonders without flaking) and I am ready to go. The powder color looks a bit greenish, but don't be scared: it's actually a makeup artist trick to use khaki to fill in eyebrows, so this works perfectly.
  • Illamasqua intense lipgloss in Move: the perfect berry color (at least, for my idea of berry color), no smell, no test, not really sticky and very long-lasting. Probably better than Mac glosses. I <3>
  • My Mac 109 brush for blush: never thought I'd find a good use for that one, since it was shedding too much for foundation. Well it works perfectly for a pop of color on the cheeks and even to apply highlighter above the blush.
  • Maybelline Colossal mascara: I am amazed at how good it is, very lengthening and volumizing. I have it in brown only since I wear SexyCurves in black, they're quite different but I love both.
  • BodyShop seaweed cleanser: I already bought backups of this one since I am never going to use another cleanser again - my skin has never felt so good.
Please share your own favourites or link to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!