August 16, 2009

Foundation Review Series

I seem to be asking too much from my foundation. I want it to feel light but yet cover everything. I need it to mattify my oily t-zone and moisturize my dry cheeks (ah, the joys of combo skin). I want it to last through 12 hours at the office or a night out. I want it to perfectly match my odd skintone (very pale but slightly golden with zero pink undertone). Oh and I don't like strong smells. And of course I don't want it to be too expensive, since I'll be using it every day and repurchasing regularly.

As a consequence I have tried and am still trying a whole bunch of foundations. Right now I have, hum, 12 of them in my drawer. I know, I know, I'm not being reasonable but I always hope I have found my Holy Graal and when I realize I have not, I move to the next product.

So I thought at least I'd be sharing my thoughts on those foundations with you. If that can help anybody making their choice and not being disappointed by the result, I won't have bought them all for nothing.

1 comment:

  1. If you happen to find this HG foundation I will be thrilled to know your choice!!! I am into the same quest with exactly the same needs.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!