August 24, 2009

Tag: what I am using right now

Since Magpiesparkles and Lollipop26 tagged everybody and I haven't done this yet, I thought I'd join the bandwagon.

Feel free to do it as well and link back in the comments!

Shampoo: switching between L'Oreal Professional Shine Curl and Color Protect

Conditioner: L'Oreal Professional Liss Extreme (and actually if I don't use my straightener, it doesn't kill my curls)

Styling products: Osis Loopy Form (when I want strong curls) or Sebastian Clay for bangs

Shower Gel: Korres Vanilla and Cinnamon

Body moisturiser: Korres Vanilla and Cinnamon or the Bodyshop Coconut butter

Deodorant: Sanex.

Fake Tan: Xen-Tan for ever!

Cleanser: the Body Shop seaweed cleanser

Exfoliator: Estee Lauder

Moisturizer: Estee Lauder DayWear cream for combo skin

Primer: none really, but I am using a Shiseido Cooling Essence on the t-zone and it does the trick

Foundation brush: my Mac 182 kabuki works better than anything else!.

Concealer: Laura Mercier, shade #2

Powder: T.Leclerc compact powder in beige, my HG powder since at least 3 years!

Blusher: that changes a lot... My all time favourites are probably Mac Nuance and Nars Deep Throat

Bronzer: Cargo Blue Ray but I'll be switching to something lighter in a few weeks

Highlighter: One of the MSF trios from Color Craft

Eyeshadow base: Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Eyeshadows: that changes every day! Today is going to be steamy/plumage/carbon I think

Eyeliner: Stila smudge pot - either bronze or black

Curler: I actually hardly ever use it but I have a Shu Uemura one

Mascara: MUFE Smoky Lash

Lipstick: I am wearing my Illamasqua from the Siren collection a lot, these days

Lipgloss: Illamasqua Move intense lip gloss, I <3 it

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!