September 18, 2009

September favourites

I just noticed my makeup routine has totally changed these last weeks. The colors and looks I was wearing in august aren't fitting anymore - Fall is here for real.

So here are my September favourites already:

Estee Lauder Purifying exfoliator and DayWear cream for combination skin: these two combined are really making my skin look great at the moment. Yesterday I had a dull skin day, I exfoliated and moisturized really well yesterday night and this morning everything is back to normal!

Chanel foundations : I am currently alternating between Pro Lumiere and Mat Lumiere. Although I have a preference for Pro Lumiere which has more coverage and a nicer perfume, it is often too dewy for long days at work. Mat Lumiere makes a better job at not making me look greasy at the end of my office day. Plus it has a night sheer and is not flat matte. However I know that comes the Winter, I'll need more moisture and Pro Lumiere will probably become my most used one.

YSL Faux-Cils effect mascara: I ♥♥♥ it! It separates the lashes, lenghtens them like crazy and is so easily built up to what looks like a set of false lashes! And I love the smell! I just regret that it's so expensive (23€) and that the packaging is a bit tacky but I really think this is going to be my HG mascara!

Mac 210 eyeliner brush: I never fail at drawing my winged eyeliner with it.

My Essence brow powder set : 2.50€ at the drugstore, and this is the perfect color for me now that my hair is a darker shade. What can beat that?

Dark Berry Lips: since I am currently rotating between different berry lipsticks, it's quite hard to pick one... But I would say that the most wearable one I have is Mac London Life, so get this one if you only have to have one.

Illamasqua Lover blush : yes, I know I am not the only one raving about this blush, but it truly is the prettiest color I have ever seen, and a perfect peach without pink in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!