- Illamasqua Cream Foundation (125): October is always a month that involves a lot of travelling and very long days, and I have rediscovered how efficient this foundation is under those hard conditions. It really lasts all day, has just a tiny bit of a glow to make you look healthy, is buildable in terms of coverage, and the packaging makes it easy to take it along for touch-ups (if you really need them, that is, which is unlikely).
- YSL Faux-Cils: yes, I sound like a broken record.
- Givenchy Prisme Again n°13 - Sun Mango: I love this combination of 4 colors, I swirl my brush around all of them and use this bronzy mix for contour, and then I use one of the lighter products as a blush. This looks very natural, which is great when you go for dark lips or eyes.
- Benefit Skinny Jeans creaseless cream shadow: great texture, great color, nice for those days where you don't have much time
- Mac Baby Goth Girl nailpolish: such a pretty dark color, the sparkles are hard to remove but I don't care.
- Purples: I am obsessed with them right now, no matter what brand or finish, I have fallen back in love again with those colors that I had neglected these last years
What are your favorites of the moment?