October 19, 2009

October Favourites

It's that time of the month again, where I share my current favorites. I must say that a lot of things I listed in September are still there, especially skincare (I'm not going to change a routine that works perfectly) but there are a few variations.

  • Illamasqua Cream Foundation (125): October is always a month that involves a lot of travelling and very long days, and I have rediscovered how efficient this foundation is under those hard conditions. It really lasts all day, has just a tiny bit of a glow to make you look healthy, is buildable in terms of coverage, and the packaging makes it easy to take it along for touch-ups (if you really need them, that is, which is unlikely).
  • YSL Faux-Cils: yes, I sound like a broken record.
  • Givenchy Prisme Again n°13 - Sun Mango: I love this combination of 4 colors, I swirl my brush around all of them and use this bronzy mix for contour, and then I use one of the lighter products as a blush. This looks very natural, which is great when you go for dark lips or eyes.
  • Benefit Skinny Jeans creaseless cream shadow: great texture, great color, nice for those days where you don't have much time
  • Mac Baby Goth Girl nailpolish: such a pretty dark color, the sparkles are hard to remove but I don't care.
  • Purples: I am obsessed with them right now, no matter what brand or finish, I have fallen back in love again with those colors that I had neglected these last years
What are your favorites of the moment?

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I want to try the Illamasqua cream foundation, but im worried it will break me out :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have no problem with it although I have a sensitive skin, but I rarely break out because of foundations (excepted some mineral ones), more because of skincare products.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!