November 10, 2009

12 most used things


I thought this would be a fun tag to do. And since I'm rediscovering my stash due to project 10 pan, it's the right time to do it :)

Blush: Sonic Chic was one of the first collections from Mac that I got, because Mac had finally open a store in my country a couple of months before. That's when I got my first Mac blush, Nuance (which is currently repromoted in the holiday kits FYI). I love the mineralize blushes, they're subtle but pigmented and not too shimmery, I turn to them quite often, and this one is really lovely and suits practically any look.

Brush: Mac 217, it's probably the only brush I could do a complete look with if I had to. You can even blend concealer with it!

Eyeliner: Bobby Brown gel liners are the best, hands down, and they're waterline safe. I currently own Sapphire but am getting Sepia soon.
If we're talking liner pencils, Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero is by far my favourite.

Mascara: YSL Faux-Cils. It's a recent discovery but I'm never looking back.

Foundation: here comes the tricky part! I feel like I have tried a million of them and won't find peace until I have tested everything on the market. I am going to cheat and mention 2 of them, because I use both equally: Illamasqua Cream foundation (125) and Chanel Mat Lumiere (20).

Nail Polish: I have been loving OPI Done Out in Deco this year, and now with Winter coming, I turn more often to Illamasqua Velocity, which to me is kind of Done Out in Deco and You Don't Know Jacques' love child.




Eyeshadow/Palette: I love Mac Tempting. Yes, I know, everybody hate lustres because they supposedly cause a lot of fall out but I never really have problems with them and I love the colors. If I had to cut down my mac collection to a quad, Tempting would be in it.




Lipstick: Tough one, I feel like I wear a different color everyday. But there's one kind of color I have loved since I am old enough to wear lipstick, pretty much. It's a brick-red bronze, kind of terracotta color. My first one, way back then, was actually from Guerlain but these days I have one from Nivéa Beauté that I like a lot.

Hair care product: My L'Oreal Professionel Vitamino Color shampoo.

Skin care product: Bioderma Crealine micellar lotion, I don't feel my skin is clean if I can't use this.

Illuminating product: I wasn't into highlighters very much until last Summer. I love Mac MSF's and BodyShop shimmer waves but they're too shimmery to use all year round, IMO. Mac Cream Color Base in Pearl is great for any part of the face at any time of the year, so I pick this one!

Random: my Essence brow powder. Costs less than 2€ and it's the best product I've ever found to fill in my very sparse brows.

I tag anybody who feels like answering this, either in the comments or with a link to their blog!

1 comment:

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!