November 28, 2009

Eye of the day: fall colors




Lately I've been finding that all my looks were kind of blah. I have been drawn to neutrals but the way I've used them kind of make them boring, I guess. So yesterday, I thought what the heck and decided to go bright!

I used Mac Golden Lemon and several Dazzle Dusts from Barry M (I ♥ them): Marigold, Bronze and Chocolate (#41, 44 and 53). I lined the waterline with Mac Khôl Pencil Prunella.



That was a nice change. I think, Winter or not, that I need to use brights more often!

6 comments:

  1. I love this! It's gorgeous and it makes me want to rush out and snatch up Marigold and bronze, and I don't usually like bronze because it does nothing for my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo gorgeous!!! It makes your eyes stand out... And the application and blending is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!
    I had never used Marigold either though I had it for a while! I need to give my Dazzle Dusts more love!

    Oh for once I did my eyes first and my foundation afterwards, and I'm glad I did because there was tons of golden fallout on my cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE. Just the think to brighten up a cold autumn/wintry day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely gorgeous! u have inspired my look for tmrw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. blending=gorgeous ! C'est drôle ma langue de maquillage est l'anglais !!!! Un peu trop de make up geek dans ma vie peut être ?

    Caro xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!