While the 2 first weeks were easy as I was feeling strong and satisfied, it's now getting harder. I am having withdrwal symptoms and am seriously lemming a lot of stuff! I have been very tempted to stop by the department store on my way back from the office. But I resisted! I don't really need anything, of course, and I would be sad to compromise my project.
But I have decided that I'd do everything to finish this operation by the end of the year!
So, here's the status.
Pan hit on:
- my brow gel
- my YSL Faux-Cils mascara
- my TFSI that isn't finished but is getting too old, oily, smelly and sticky; I am not repurchasing since I have a brand new UDPP in my drawer
- my Rimmel Sexy Curves
- my Maybelline Colossal in brown
Those last 2 were getting old and are now definitely too dry to be used.
Pan is going to be hit very soon on:
- my Bobby Brown concealer (I have a good week of this left)
- my Orlane eye cream, which is the only skincare product I am taking into account in the project
- my T.Leclerc pressed powder, which is widely showing pan
So that will be 8 products done. For the 2 last ones, I am going to focus on my Clarins eye base, and my Clinique Air Brush Concealer that I now use as a highlighter since it's not really working well for me as a concealer.
I think it's manageable. I honestly can't wait for it to be over, so I can at least repurchase my YSL mascara!!
In the meantime, I think I am going to get some needed skincare products as a substitute :)