January 26, 2010

January Favourites







Listing this month's favorites has been really easy since I have been wearing some products consistently the whole month!

Nars Exhibit A Blush



Yes I know, it looks bright, it's a matte poppy color and it's absolutely gorgeous even on very pale skintones like mine, providing you apply it with a very light hand of course. I use my Mac 188.

Rouge Bunny Rouge Bejeweled Skylark eyeshadow




This is a very warm brown with a lot of red and even a purple undertone in it. I never ever tried an eyeshadow before that compliments my blue eyes so well. And it's also very versatile: I have been wearing it on the outer corner with a wash of champagne eyeshadow for an office look, but it also works great for a smokey eye or in combination with bright blues. I absolutely love this color!

Nars Sheer Glow and Mac MSFN

Do I need to remind you of how much I love this Nars foundation? It combines perfectly with my MSFN powder for a long lasting flawless satin skin.

YSL Rouge Volupte #2

This is such a pretty nude (says the girls who used to hate nudes) and I love the creamy formulation and gorgeous smell of the Rouge Volupte lipsticks.

Nuxe Rêve de Miel lipbalm, handcream

Rêve de Miel is the best range hands down for those very cold Winter days. It's extremely nourishing without being greasy or heavy, and it smells delicious. And it's got honey in it :)



What are your favorites of the moment




5 comments:

  1. That RBR eyeshadow looks gorgeous - I've not tried any of their cosmetics yet!

    And Exhibit A looks scary :):) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah that is one very bright blush haha i bet it gives such a nice flushed glow

    i use the nuxe handcream too :) it's really great!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that handcream sounds divine and its a good price too, might pick it up when my clarins runs out. always wondered about exhibit a, may have to try it next time near nars!
    Amina
    http://aminasbazaar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the list. Esp Rouge V 2 and RBR shadows!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love NARS blushes so badly <3.

    Greetings from Shirayuki's Beauty.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!