January 14, 2010

Products I'm using right now

I know, I know, I am totally MIA right now, but the job that pays for my makeup is pretty demanding these days, and until the end of this month I am not going to have a lot of free time for blogging or other fun stuff.

I thought I'd just do a quick "products I'm using right now" for you, and also announce that my next posts will include a review of MUFE HD foundation and a detailed explanation of my skincare routine.

On to the faves, now!


Shampoo: L'Oreal Professionel Color Protect

Conditioner: L'Oreal Professional Absolute Repair mask

Shower gel: Vichy Lipidiose (for very dry skin)

Styling products: I am not using many but when I do, it's Sebastian X-tah clay

Body moisturiser: The BodyShop cocnut body butter

Deodorant: Sanex

Fake Tan: no fake tan at the moment

Foundation:
Nars Sheer Glow in "Gobi"

Powder: Mac MSFN in light medium

Concealer: Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Ivory

Blush: this changes every day but I still like Illamasqua Lover a lot, sometimes on top of Illamasqua Rude cream blush

Bronzer: Chanel Bronze Universal (will review this as well!)

Highlighter: not wearing any at the moment

Mascara: YSL Faux-CIls

Lipstick: I reach for YSL Rouge Volupté #1 a lot

Lipgloss: have been using the Style Black Glimmerglasses by Mac a lot

Nail colour: "Done Out in Deco" by OPI

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!