March 16, 2010

EOTD - soft brown smokey eye

I've really been into a neutral kick lately. I think I'm a neutral girl hidden in the body of someone who looks better in bright colors, what a pity.
But well, I'll do what I like nevertheless :-) So this is a very soft smokey that was totally improvised, with lots of colors superposition and blending.

My camera's battery was dead, so these are crappy iSight pics - sorry.





Breakdown:

Face:
Nars Sheer Glow in Gobi
Bobby Brown concealer in Ivory
Bobby Brown lose powder in Pale Yellow (comes in the concealer kit) on t-zone
Illamasqua Rude cream blush

Eyes:
Mac Patina on the lid
Mac Bronze on outer third and crease
Mac Romp blended with the Bronze
Mac Mylar to highlight
YSL Singulier mascara in black
Mac Fling eyebrow pencil


Lips: not shown on picture, Mac Brave New Bronze lipstick. (I was going for Blankety but this little sucker has gone missing).

I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!