March 14, 2010

EOTD: you're not gonna reach my Telephone.






Last Friday, Lady GaGa released her newest video, Telephone, featuring Beyonce. Since then, tutorials are blooming all over YouTube.
And well, even if you don't like GaGa, you have to admit she has a way with creative makeup. A way that I actually like whole lot. So I made an attempt to creating an inspired look that still would be wearable. (I went grocery shopping wearing it) But I'm pretty sure it would have been even better with darker brows and dark lips. Oh well, next time...

The inspiration look:


The result - I picked blue as a main color because I thought it would be interesting and less harsh than black.









And if you haven't seen the video yet, go check it out, it's a masterpiece of pop culture.

2 comments:

  1. I love it, both the video and your look! I think you made her look very wearable :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!