Hello ladies! My silence of the past days is due to the fact that I was travelling, I took a much needed break abroad.
I have plenty of things to write about but right now, I'm going to tell you about what I took along with me for my trip. I must say that deciding what to take and what to leave behind is always a dilemma for me, but I really tried to stick to a minimal amount. Maybe that could help some of you when packing for a few days?
So here's what I picked:
- eye cream and Eucerin Aquaphor moisturizer (that I could use on my hands if needed)
- Bioderma Crealine H2O and Hydrabio Mousse (which can be used instead of soap for the body as well)
- Illamasqua cream foundation - very compact, has a sponge and mirror
- Bobby Brown concealer
- Mac MSFN
- Nars Laguna/Orgasm duo - 2 in one, and a mirror in the compact
- 2 Nars eyeshadow duos, Habanera and Egea
- the Kat Von D Beethoven palette - 8 colors that work for daytime or nighttime in a very compact palette
- 4 brushes: 239, 217 and 227 for the eyes, 169 for the face - in their brushguards
- brown and blue pencil liners, and brow pencil
- 3 lipsticks (Nars Niagara, Mac VG GaGa and Guerlain KissKiss Baby Roswood) and lipbalm
- shampoo and my straightener - hotels always have blowdryers and even if they don't, I can fix any bad hair morning with my straightener
I ended up using only one lipstick, and none of the liners. But I did appreciate to have some options with the eyeshadows and the palette didn't really take any space.
This was all packed in a week-end case like this one:
Not bad for someone who can't cut down to less than chest of drawers full of beauty products, uh?