April 10, 2010

Pigments stash


I used to have all my pigments in a huge box, but I got really tired of that storage unit. Everything was mixed up, it wasn't practical and it was taking a lot of room in my drawer.
So I decided to reorganize, and thought I'd share with you!

Here are my Mac pigments, some full size and quite a few samples:


I sorted the other pigments by color. Here are my neutrals:

Scary to see how many browns I have - do you see a pattern there?

And here are the more colorful ones:



Those pigments are mostly Barry M, with some Gosh, Fyrinnae and Aromaleigh.

I also have a stacker from Calypso Mineral I got a while ago and don't use often, but I like to have the option to use very bright colors once in a while.

And I also have a dozen of Fyrinnae and Aromaleigh samples in there, they're a mix of shimmery neutrals and some brights.

I hope that I will use my pigments more often now that they're kind of easy to grab - I haven't given them enough love, especially considering the amount I have.
I also need to get into pressing my favorite ones, so I can reach for them more often in the morning without it being too time consuming.

Do you use lose eyeshadows or pigments? Do you press them? How do you store them?

3 comments:

  1. Your collection is Amazing...I am drooling above my computer ! I don't think I own more than 10 piggies and the messy application keeps them away from my love...I think I should press them...

    Caro xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caro! Well I'm quite good at applying lose eyeshadows, although it takes more time to apply and you need to be careful (which is why I rarely use them, not enough time in the morning). I must start pressing them too but I'm scared I'd ruin them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for an award !
    http://mua-montreal.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-fellow-bloggers-sunshine-award-and.html

    Caro xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!