April 11, 2010

Sharing some love -2- and an award


I was awarded a Sunshine Award by the lovely Caro, and I'm very flattered (merciiiiii Caro - mouah!).

These are the rules for the award.

1- Post the logo within your blog or post.
2- Pass the award onto several other bloggers.
3- Link the nominees within your post.
4- Let the nominees know they have received an award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.

That's great because I was planning on doing a "Share the Love" post!

Here are the blogs I'm passing the award to:

Kara Genki: is the blog of an Asian beauty products addict, very informative for a newbie like me!

Pudderkvastrabagat: don't ask me to pronounce it, but go there to see the FOTD pics of the lovely and pretty Aina (the girl has the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen), and Google can take care of the translation!

Jellyminx Thinks: another pretty and lovely blogger from the UK, who likes beautiful things just like I do

A beauty and fashion blog: Jen works for Mac and is super talented, she posts fantastic LOTD's

Pink Sith: that lady has an incredible sense of humour, is reviewing tons of products, and is obsessed with Taupe eyeshadows (I blame her for several recent purchases!)

So go visit those blogs and give them some well-deserved love, ladies!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Mariella :) I love that you read my blog and definitely enjoy yours. Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!