June 11, 2010

Friday Fun - Makeup Survey

Feel free to do it and put the link in the comments!


1. What time did you do your makeup today?
7.24AM - every minute counts in the morning and I keep an eye on the clock!

2. What's the least expensive beauty item you used?
A brow gel by Essence, cost less than 2€

3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct?
Dark circles and puffy eyes, like every morning

4. Did you apply false eyelashes?
I never do.

5. Did you do anything while applying makeup?
Come on, it's the highlight of my day, why would I want to not focus completely on it?

6. Biggest makeup mishap today?
Picking a lipstick as I was running out of the door, only to discover that it smelled rancid and has probably gone bad :(

7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind?
I mostly knew what colors I wanted to use, other than that I don't do creative makeup on week-days.

8. What's the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine?
My eyes. I can do the whole foundation/concealer/powder/bronzer/blush/ and brows in 7-8 minutes, but eyes take a lot of time, especially the blending and eyeliner.

9. What's part of your routine is the most fun?
I like it all, excepted brows maybe.

10. What part of your makeup makes the biggest difference in the way you look?
Undereye concealer, I think.

11. Neutral or colorful eyeshdaow?
It depends on my mood, but it's more and more neutral.

12. Liquid or mineral foundation?
Liquid!

13. Do you do your hair or makeup first?
I do my hair first, which consists of straightening (I was it at night) and takes 2 minutes.

14. Did you pack a makeup bag to take with you for the day?
No I hardly ever do that, but I have pressed powder in my bag, and I have my lipstick of the day.

15. When did you finish your makeup?
7.46 AM :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm new to your blog that I discovered via Lollipop26. It's true, the eyes take the longest. I allocate half an hour for my morning make-up and 15 minutes is just for the eyes. But it makes such a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Fabulous Fabs, thanks for stopping by and commenting :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!