1. What time did you do your makeup today?
7.24AM - every minute counts in the morning and I keep an eye on the clock!
2. What's the least expensive beauty item you used?
A brow gel by Essence, cost less than 2€
3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct?
Dark circles and puffy eyes, like every morning
4. Did you apply false eyelashes?
I never do.
5. Did you do anything while applying makeup?
Come on, it's the highlight of my day, why would I want to not focus completely on it?
6. Biggest makeup mishap today?
Picking a lipstick as I was running out of the door, only to discover that it smelled rancid and has probably gone bad :(
7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind?
I mostly knew what colors I wanted to use, other than that I don't do creative makeup on week-days.
8. What's the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine?
My eyes. I can do the whole foundation/concealer/powder/bronzer/blush/ and brows in 7-8 minutes, but eyes take a lot of time, especially the blending and eyeliner.
9. What's part of your routine is the most fun?
I like it all, excepted brows maybe.
10. What part of your makeup makes the biggest difference in the way you look?
Undereye concealer, I think.
11. Neutral or colorful eyeshdaow?
It depends on my mood, but it's more and more neutral.
12. Liquid or mineral foundation?
13. Do you do your hair or makeup first?
I do my hair first, which consists of straightening (I was it at night) and takes 2 minutes.
14. Did you pack a makeup bag to take with you for the day?
No I hardly ever do that, but I have pressed powder in my bag, and I have my lipstick of the day.
15. When did you finish your makeup?
7.46 AM :-)