June 17, 2010

L'Oreal Professionnel Delicate Color sulfate free shampoo


You may remember how addicted I am to L'Oreal Professionel shampoos, as they make my hair pretty and protect my color without irritating my scalp.
You may also remember I gave co-washing a try a while ago, in an attempt to embrace a sulfate free life. This was an epic fail, and I returned to my beloved L'Oreal Professional Vitamino Color.

Now I recently ent to my local beauty supplies stores to get a new bottle of it, and discovered that the range had expanded. The new products include a sulfate free shampoo called Delicate Color.


This shampoo is supposed to protect the hair dyes that fade quickly, like the reds and purple ones, thanks to a less agressive (hence: sulfate free) and more protective formulation. So I decided to give it a try, not that my color is particularly delicate, but you know...

Well I'm liking this a lot!
The shampoo is a clear pink gel, and indeed it doesn't foam much - this reminded me of washing with conditioner. But it does leave the hair feeling clean and very soft, without irritating the scalp at all.
Conclusion: I'm sticking to this one, my hair looks very good and I'm happy :)

3 comments:

  1. The co washing thing helped me a little , I manage to wash my hair every other day instead of every day. I am addicted to Lush shampoos at the moment ...But I 'll have a look at those l'Oreal ones as you're not the 1st one to mention their quality.

    Caro xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check this out. Hopefully we have it in Canada. What we have here is the "Everpure" Sulfate-Free Color Care System from L'Oréal, but it is not a L'Oréal Professionnel product. The shampoo smells of rosemary and mint, the conditionner of rosemary and juniper. They are OK, but I find that the shampoo still lathers too much for a sulfate-free shampoo. I bought those, mid-colour, so I’ll have to check again when I get a fresh colour done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,I used a sample of this product and my hair felt completely perfect.I recommend it to all but seems to me expensive:(.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!