July 16, 2010

Bronze Goddess In The Groove


I know, I know, that was an easy cheesy title to use, but I couldn't help it :-)

So I've been trying out some of the products I got last week-end, and I must say I am thrilled!

I started with the Estee Lauder waterproof eyeshadows, and let me tell you, this stuff doesn't budge at all, even after 12 hours, even under hot temperatures!

I am wearing Mac Happy Together blush and I really love it as it gives a perfectly neutral contour with a very soft sheen. You just need to add a pop of colour on the apples of the cheeks, I used Mac Dainty.

The eye look is inspired by Lisa Eldridge and the hair by Pixiwoo.

I did another look using the same blush and applying Mac Soften The Mood eyeshadow trio on the eyes. I really really love the soft brown and how the light baby blue brings light to the inner corner.


The lighting in these makes me look like I went a bit happy with the blush. Oh well...

For both looks I used my Biguine Khol in brown and I really like the intensity it gives to the eyes without being overly dramatic.

Any looks you've been trying this week?

5 comments:

  1. You look beautiful, summery and glowy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sadly missed out on Happy Together - I couldn't make up my mind about it and when I went back it was gone, so I picked up Hang Loose, which is gorgeous and I've been wearing it since :) I also have Dainty and it's stunning.
    Kat x Click&Make-Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Rocaille: thanks lovely xx

    @ Kat: you might want to get Warm Soul, it's a gorgeous neutral blush, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely! I love browns/nudes my favourite palette.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!