July 4, 2010

FOTD's of the past week



This is remarkable enough for me: I wore the same look day after day the whole past week. That never happens. But for some reason I find a combination that resisted the heat and made me happy.



Breakdown:
Face:
  • Estee Lauder Daywear Tinted Moisturizer in 01 Light
  • Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Fresh Powder Makeup (SPF 10) in shade 30, Medium Beige
  • Cargo Blue Ray bronzer in medium
  • Mac Marine Life as a blush
Eyes:
  • UDPP
  • Shiseido Hydropowder cream shadow in #9 all over the lid
  • Mac Coral Crepe Paintpot on the outer corner
  • Mac Sweet Chestnut (LE) in the crease
  • YSL Singulier mascara in black

The lovely Rocaille asked in the comments of a previous post how I style my hair when it's wavy/curly - which it has often been lately since it's too warm to use a blowdryer!
Well, the answer is: I hardly style it, as the picture below proves it.


And when I do, I just grab the hair in a kind of ponytail, twist it and pin it up. It's a bit lose, easy to wear and cute. I always straighten my bangs, though, or they're unmanageable.


If I use anything to enhance the curls, it's my GHD Sea Spray.

Last pic: this is a Catrice nailpolish that cost less than €2.50, and this is just one coat, I think it's gorgeous!


Anything you have been wearing a lot, lately?

8 comments:

  1. Wow your hair really is curly. I like curls in the summer because like yours mine are a little beach crazy but it looks really good on you I have to say.
    On an other note, love your weekly look ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing - perfect summer time look. I love your cheeks, the cargo bronzer defines them so well!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Parisa: thanks a lot!

    @ Lambda: I love those curls but unfortunately once I sleep on them, they're not that great the next morning. I have tried using leave-in conditioners for curls but they don't do much for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new version of the blog : very classy lay out !

    You're lucky your curls look so good naturally : I look like a sheep if I let them live their live ...

    What is this necklace ? I think I saw a similar one on Lollipop26, it' s so pretty !

    Caro xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely faces! your hair looks fab down and curly, perfect for summer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ MUA: thanks Caro! Indeed I think Laura/Lollipop26 does own the same one. It's a Lisa Taubes 42 inch sterling silver necklace, there are other lengths available and you can order them from Lorraine Stanick's website : http://store.exit-art.com/lorraine.html

    @ Em: thank you, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sweetie,You look great!
    Love those curly hair!

    Did you buy anything from the last MAC collection ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Nina: hi friendsie! Actually Miss Lambda got some stuff for me that I'll get next week-end, so I'll probably do a blogpost on that!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!