This is remarkable enough for me: I wore the same look day after day the whole past week. That never happens. But for some reason I find a combination that resisted the heat and made me happy.
- Estee Lauder Daywear Tinted Moisturizer in 01 Light
- Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Fresh Powder Makeup (SPF 10) in shade 30, Medium Beige
- Cargo Blue Ray bronzer in medium
- Mac Marine Life as a blush
- Shiseido Hydropowder cream shadow in #9 all over the lid
- Mac Coral Crepe Paintpot on the outer corner
- Mac Sweet Chestnut (LE) in the crease
- YSL Singulier mascara in black
The lovely Rocaille asked in the comments of a previous post how I style my hair when it's wavy/curly - which it has often been lately since it's too warm to use a blowdryer!
Well, the answer is: I hardly style it, as the picture below proves it.
And when I do, I just grab the hair in a kind of ponytail, twist it and pin it up. It's a bit lose, easy to wear and cute. I always straighten my bangs, though, or they're unmanageable.
If I use anything to enhance the curls, it's my GHD Sea Spray.
Last pic: this is a Catrice nailpolish that cost less than €2.50, and this is just one coat, I think it's gorgeous!
Anything you have been wearing a lot, lately?