July 12, 2010

The Haul of Plenty



Once in a while I drive a good 100km and cross the border to go makeup shopping in France, where Sephora and Mac are at the corner of every street (at least, compared to my place).
A few weeks ago we had planned with 2 makeup addict friends that we would meet this Saturday for some makeup shopping. Even with the unbearable heat, I was really excited about that day!

Now I must warn you: I got a lot. A lot of these products aren't available in my country and when they are, some are much more expensive where I live - which is why I get skincare backups when I'm there, too.

Drum roll please:


I already showed the mac stuff yesterday, so let's move on to the other stuff:

My favorite foam cleanser and lipbalm, plus Embryolisse that I am going to try.

Bobbi Brown eyeshadows in Black Plum (metallic) and Velvet Plum (shimmer)
Not sure I really see the Plum, though.
I also got an empty 6-pan palette.

Two eyeshadows and a gloss from this year's Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess collection.
A full size bottle of Advanced Night Repair, which does miracles for my skin!

I got this great Gift With Purchase at Estee Lauder's!


3 Gosh liners

I'm hearing a lot of good things on Ecotools brushes, so I'll be trying these.

Two kajals from Biguine, a sweet gift from one of my 2 friends

And I notice I didn't take a picture of it, but I also got Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, that I have been wanting to try for so long.

That's all folks! If you have any question, let me know in the comment, and do expect reviews on those babies in the coming weeks!


6 comments:

  1. Nice haul. The bobbie brown eyesahdows look amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the Gosh liner review. The colors look so vibrant. Thanks for the swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I love those GOSH waterproof eyeliners, the turqoise shade looks divine! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, look at all your stuff! How fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a haul! I've been dying to try the Embryolisse...I just haven't gotten around to ordering it. I'm also trying to control myself and not buy out the entire Bronze Goddess collection. If I can hang in there just a little longer, it should be sold out and I'll be safe.

    Eco Tools are great--you'll love them!

    Shannon
    http://lipstickmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic haul ! I need to try embryolisse (how come I never did that while living in France ...eyes rolling !)

    Caro xxx
    PS : Eco tolls are indeed great brush (my favorite, the eyeliner one that I use for my brows !)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!