July 18, 2010

A little rave about Ecotools Powder Brush



I got this brush a week ago and have been using it every day since, I am absolutely loving it, so of course I had to tell you.

I was on the hunt for a big fluffy brush with which I could apply bronzer - I was using an Elf Studio Complexion Brush but not really liking it.
For that kind of big brush, Mac, Mufe and other pro brands are very expensive; so when I stumbled upon an Ecotools display, I thought it was worth a try - especially as I had read good reviews about these all over the web.

The Ecotools brushes are 100% vegan the hair is tacklon and the handle is made of bamboo. Other recycled materials are used, like the metal part. They are very reasonably priced: I paid €9,90 for this one and I know it's even way cheaper in the US.
The hair is extremely soft, probably softer than a lot of my natural hair brushes. It washes easily and I haven't experienced any odd smell (nor before nor after washing), shedding nor bleeding.

Ecotools has a wide range of brushes, that you can even buy on Amazon.com so they're available to everybody. I am definitely recommending them and I'll be getting a few more face brushes next time I can get my hands on them!

4 comments:

  1. I bought a limited edition Alicia Silverstone set by them a couple of days ago and I've been loving these brushes! Great quality, very soft, no shedding, plus they're vegan! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Where did you find the display?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ CHB: at the Galleries Lafayette, however you can apparently buy these brushes for cheaper on Amazon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i own this brush too! and i love it and uses it everyday! it's so soft :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!