August 12, 2010

In's &Out's!

I haven't done one of these in a long time and am feeling like it today!

IN's

Clarins Everlasting Foundation : it couldn't deserve its name better, when I come back from work 12 hours after application, it's still 95% perfect without any tuch up. Fantastic for long days!

Sulfate-Free shampoo: my hair feels soft, the split ends haven't returned since the last trim (almost 3 months ago) and I notice I could wash every 2 days instead of every day (if I weren't addicted to washing my hair, that is).

Serums: they're my newest addiction, I now make sure I regularly use Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair and Idealist regularly, and also Lancôme Genifique (which I got as a birthday gift from a friend - you know who you are). I'll make sure to report the long term effects!

Peach and Apricot: are my current favorite colors for blush, lips and even eyeshadows. I'm glad orange is going to be in this Fall!

Contact lenses: they're not a 100% perfect solution for me, especially at work with the aircon and intensive staring at the computer screen, but it's so nice to be able to wear them for outdoors activities or evening outs... and also to wear fancy sunglasses again!

Vacation: my mediterranean break is coming soon and I'm looking forward to enjoying lots of sun, good food, and hopefully some local makeup findings!

OUT's

Not getting enough sleep: there's always more stuff I want to do while I'm awake, so I go to bed late and wake up early, and I'm really starting to feel the consequences of it!

YSL Singulier mascara: it looks like I'm definitely allergic to it. Thanks Heaven, the formulation of Faux-Cils is different and doesn't bother my eyes, so I've been able to get back to this one, even though you have to replace it quite often.

High nailpolishes prices: with OPI priced at 14€ or more, and China Glaze at almost 10€, nailpolish is an expensive habit around here :(

What are your current in's and out's?

4 comments:

  1. WOW 14 Euros for OPI!!! That's like almost $CAD 19. FYI... I pay $CAD 11.50 (Taxes incl.) and I don't find I get such a good deal!!!

    Thanks to you I have discovered the Clarins Everlasting Foundation and it has become one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following another one of your recommendations, today I'm going to Body Shop, I want to try that Seaweed cleanser :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Fabulous Fabs: I'm glad you like the Clarins fndtn, I think it's an underrated product. Let me know if you liked the seaweed cleanser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really looking forward from reading your review on serums! I am not so much into serums right now but they truly are winter must-haves when skin suffers from hard weather ^^
    You have great friends hon :))) and you deserve them ^^.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!