August 6, 2010

Neutral gorgeousness, aka Urban Decay Naked palette




I know, I know: by now you must be tired of seeing this all around the blogosphere. So I'm not going to post one more description of this palette, or one more arm covered in swatches.

I am only going to tell you that I absolutely love it. That practically all colors, if not all, do work well on my neutral-cool skintones, even though they look warm. That it's perfect for travelling and that it has everything you need for a daytime makeup AND for transitioning to a nighttime look. Oh and that it might be out of stock right now, but it will be back since it's permanent, so no need to pay crazy prices on eBay to get it.

And as a picture can be worth a thousand words, let's look at some FOTD ones I took yesterday.








I must mention the fact I got complimented on that makeup by male colleagues. Very unusual, so worth mentioning.

Are you getting it?

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I got mine...It was on my July fave I used it so much. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had mine for a couple of weeks, and I love it. Glad I managed to get in in between the treacherous 'out of stock' that's always with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying to get this palette and so happy that it's finally been announced for release in the UK on 23rd August! And I got a House of Fraser voucher for my birthday, it's meant to be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could get my hands on this palette, it's perfect for me with all those brown colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was intrigued when you said you got complimented by your male colleagues! It does look very pretty! What are you wearing? I haven't bought mine, yet! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments, ladies!
    @Mary00: I used Virgin on the lid, then Toasted on the outer half and blended into the crease, and Hustle to darken the outer corner and under the outer 1/3 of the lower lashline.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!