August 18, 2010

some random FOTD's

I did well at taking pics these past days! So here are a couple of looks:


Winged liner and bright lips - one of my old time favorites!


Wearing:
Clarins Everlasting Foundation in 7 - Beige
Illamasqua powder blush in Kiss (very lightly applied)
Bobbi Brown Sapphire Shimmer Ink (discontinued)
Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in Petulant

Naked, once again! I can't give this palette enough love!



Wearing:
Clarins Everlasting Foundation in 7 - Beige
Mac Marine Life blush
UD 24/7 in Whiskey along the lashline
UD Naked palette shadows: Half Baked (inner corner), Naked (lid), Smog (outer lid), Buck (crease), Darkhorse (outer corner).


Any looks you've been loving a lot recently?

5 comments:

  1. You have such gorgeous skin! I love the winged liner look on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous. The winged liner looks perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I love winged liner but I can rarely do it well 2 days in a row, so it's not a daily thing for me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skin is absolutely Flawless!!! Lucky you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the looks, very natural looking :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!