August 17, 2010

Tzarine: empress of Russia ... Nars Fall 2010




I know, I know, I previously told you Rajasthan was the only appealing duo for me in the Nars Fall collection. Well, I changed my mind, and I had to have Tzarine as well.

The light shade is a slightly peachy champagne, which for once is quite pigmented and makes a great all-over shade.
The darker shade is a very unique blue, that I like to call "stormy" - you know, that greyish blue tint that clouds can take right before a storm?

I don't have any swatches, but I do have a FOTD:





I am wearing Nars Douceur blush. I did darken the outer corner a bit with some Graphology, but other than that all I'm wearing on the eyes is Douceur.

By the way, the mascara I'm wearing is Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen. I hated it at first but after having ripen a bit in my drawer, it does the job much better and makes a nice daytime lenghtening mascara.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look. I can't beleive I haven't gotten my hands on this yet. Trying to be good. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Ansa: I'm supposed to be on an eyeshadow no buy, I'm being a bad girl ;-p

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!