This is the look I will go for, aka my "Saturday Morning post sleep in" face. I leave the eyes bare because I want to take my time later in the day to try some new eye look, or I may as well not do anything at all to my eyes and just wear my glasses.
I am wearing:
- Estee Lauder Daywear Tinted Moisturizer in 01
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in 02
- Diorskin Nude Freshglow mineral foundation dusted all over as a setting powder
- some mineralize BodyShop blush in a peachy pink shade
- a tiny bit of Illamasqua Glint&Writhe bronzing duo
which literally takes less than 5 minutes to apply.
Do you have a minimal routine for those days where you don't have time or feel lazy?