September 15, 2010

Illamasqua Powder Blushes: swatches


Since I have mentioned these in the past and have been asked in the comments to post pictures and swatches, I'm happy to oblige :)

May I introduce: Unrequited, Lover, Expose, Create, Harlot and Kiss.



The swatches are on bare skin, NC15, and natural light.



All these blushes are matte, and they all have a slight vanilla scent that I like a lot (it doesn't linger on too long anyway).
Lover is undoubtedly the one I wear the most, it's the one blush I always take with me when I travel. I also like to wear it layered with Unrequited.
I tend to wear Create to contour and Expose on top of it for a Summery bronzy look (but it works well all year round, I find).
Harlot and Kiss are gorgeous and although they look scary in the pan, they can be worn on pale skin if applied with a light hand - and a skunk brush!

What are your favorite Illamasqua blushes?

5 comments:

  1. wow all the colours are simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this. I am getting into Illamasqua here lately and always looking for swatches. Right now my fave has to be Kate and Rude which is a cream blush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ansa: I do have Rude, actually, just forgot to add it to the lot, but I like it a lot, I wore it yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harlot and Kiss are very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love matte blushes! but i like wearing shimmery blushes at night :p





    http://hairandmakeupoverload.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!