September 13, 2010

New Illamasqua Art Of Darkness collection available at the online store!

Illamasqua's newest collection, Art of Darkness, is available now on the online store.

The visuals for this collection are stunning, as always. Here are my 2 favorites. They're very contrasted, one being soft and romantic, the other one being bold and dark.



The collection includes a lot of new products, including 2 new bright liquid metals, a new lipstick in Disciple which is a beautiful dark blue shape, a new intense lipgloss, new pure pigments and nailpolishes, and the brand new Precision Ink eyeliners.

I am going to be getting the intense lipgloss for now but I think I'll be going back for more later, probably the liquid metals and the eyeliners.

Are you getting something? What do you like in this collection?

5 comments:

  1. I'm so getting into this brand. I think I am saving my money for the new MAC venomous collection this time around. May have to check these later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the visuals !!!
    But I' not sure I'll order something, my last order never arrivrd...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ansa: luckily there isn't anything I want from VV (not my cup of tea) so that makes money available for Illamasqua :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Suricate: really? oh you should write to them, they have a fantastic customer service and they would reship it or refund you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Musing : I wrote to them, you were right : they're adorable and the reship the parcel !

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!