October 11, 2010

FOTD from the past week

Definitely digging the Fall looks right now!

This one was made using the UD Book of Shadow 2, I like the dark corners and highlighted lid center.




Nails of the day: Essie Sew Psyched. I thought I would hate that color, I actually like it a lot!


A real Fall look with Mac eyeshadows, shamelessly stolen from the lovely Jellyminx.


New week, new look with the UD Naked palette (and Mac Lap of Luxury lipgloss) and a new hair color that is more Fall appropriate! (The difference isn't huge on the pic but I actually went from a level 7 to a level 5 so it's quite darker in real life).


By the way, I'm now wearing Nars Sheer Glow in Santa Fe, and it's a perfect match, which I'm very surprised of since it's a medium shade and not a fair one.


As you can see, I'm aboslutely in love with my purple faux-leather jacket!

What are you loving and wearing right now?

4 comments:

  1. i'm missing fall and winter already :p
    but i'm also looking forward to spring and summer here in australia :)

    Loving the looks and the purple jacket you're wearing looks nice too

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful and purple looks great on you. I also like Essie's nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first look, makes your eyes so much more defined! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your faux purple leather jacket too. Have you done a bright red lip with the purple jacket? If so, pics please!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!