October 6, 2010

Tali's TAG!

The lovely Tali at The Gloss Goss tagged her readers to do this one, and I thought it was fun!

Would You Rather..

Never use mascara again or bronzer again?
I love both but I guess I'd have to give up bronzer as wearing a full face of makeup without mascara isn't really an option!

Only be able to buy high end make-up or drugstore make-up again?
High-End, definitely, all my HG's are high-end!

Be In Love or Be Loved?
Be loved!

Go out with chipped nail varnish or unshaven legs?
Hum, depends of the circumstances... I have to confess that in Winter time I can be lazy with the shaving work sometimes, but if I had to make a definite choice, I'd pick chipped nails I guess.

Go out with messy hair or no make-up?
I feel very bad when my hair looks bad, but as long as it's clean, I can always tie it up if it's messy. So even though I have no problem going out without makeup on, on a daily basis it's probably the hair that wins.

Leave the house with an orange tan or peroxide-gone-wrong ginger hair?
I think the orange tan could be fought against with some scrub and lemon juice while the peroxide gone wrong would damage my hair and I'd have to wait before dying it a dark color... So, orange tan!

It were Winter forever or Summer forever?
Summer! I hate Winter with a passion, it drains out my energy and depresses me, and I hate being cold!

Leave the house with dried toothpaste drool or crusty yellow sleep eyes?
I guess the toothpaste is a sign I have good hygiene habits so I'd pick that/

Give up all MAC or Illamasqua products?
Now this is a really, really difficult question. I absolutely love Illamasqua and the whole universe of this range. Their lipglosses are fantastic, they have my HG brow cake, I love their liquid metals... But I am an eyeshadow lover, and while Mac has most of my favorite ones, Illamasqua's eyeshadows aren't the best, so I'd have to pick Mac. I can't live without Vex or Tempting or Woodwinked!

Feel free to do this tag too, on your blog or in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your answers and would probably answer the same way! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag !
    What does HG means ?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!