November 14, 2010

The smallest Tartan Tale haul of the whole beauty blogosphere

... is mine and consists of one item: Full Fushia lipstick (amplified creme).


Mac Full Fushia - Image from Temptalia

Yes, I was very reasonable and passed on the whole collection, but if you have been reading my blog for a while, you know I can't resist bright pink lipsticks, so I had to get this one. Yes, it's a pro product, but I don't have access to these, so for me getting it now was a no-brainer.


Full Fushia is a bright blue-based pink, that is actually more pink and brighter than my beloved Girl About Town. I find it works better for dark grey Winter days but maybe I'm just making excuses here :-)
I love the Amplified Creme formula, which unlikes the Cremesheen doesn't make my lips too dry and is very easy to apply, especially as I hardly ever use a lipliner.


I wear Full Fushia in this FOTD with winged liner, a classic that I love, as you know.






Other products used:
Nars Sheer Glow in Gobi
Bobbi Brown creamy concealer in Warm Ivory
Mac Tippy Beauty Powder Blyush (L/E - Hello Kitty collection)
Mac Shroom e/s
Mac Mystery e/s
Bobby Brown Sepia Ink liner gel
YSL Faux-Cils mascara


I think I'm going to wear this again tomorrow for work :)


What did you get from Tartan Tale?

8 comments:

  1. Ok, so I haven't bought anything from this collection but your post now is making me think I need this lipstick! Looks great on you.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color is gorgeous! And it looks beautiful on you (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey my makeup haul form this collection is even smaller than yours : I just got the tartan teddy bear which sales go to diseased children ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Full Fuchsia looks great on you! I'm such a sucker for bright pink lipsticks too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought nothing ! but I was drooling over the bags with lipstick-lipgloss-liner. I resisted ! Good girl....though I hauled like crazy at Annabelle' wharehouse sale the week before so I guess the good girl quote isn't totally appropriate !
    You wear bright lipstick like no one else : with class !

    Caro xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks so pretty on you! can't resist pinks too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, this lipstick shade definitely works for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ everybody: thanks a lot for your lovely comments!

    @Lambda: yes I know you're a reasonable girl, unlike me ;-)

    @Caro: I saw your haul, wow! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!