December 17, 2010

I was really inspired to recreate this look by Pixiwoo :


Sam called it a Christmas/Evening/Date makeup but since I'm rarely scared by names I wore this for work. I must say also, that as I'm working full time during the Holidays, I do allow myself to do some festive looks. My nails, for instance, are currently covered in glitter:

OPI Sparkleicious; on ringfinger: Orly Tiara

Anyway, here's the recreation I did - I'm not happy with my pictures but it's the best daylight would get on that day, so you'll have to excuse me for the poor quality.



What I used:
FACE
Nars Sheer Glow in Gobi
BB cream concealer in Ivory
Illamasqua Illuminator in fondle (peachy pink with gold shimmer)
Nars Orgasm blush

EYES
Mac Vanilla all over the lid
Becca Silesia - which is the dark matte grey in the Enigma palette
L'Oreal liner intense in sprakly black
YSL Faux-Cils in black
Brows: Illamasqua brow powder in Thunder

LIPS
Nars Niagara lipstick

I had a lot of fun recreating this look, it wasn't that hard really, it just requires a lot of blending and when it comes to blending there's one thing to remember: you need not to swipe hard, you need to brush softly and take your time.

Any looks you had fun recreating lately?

5 comments:

  1. lovely :) i like how the warm grey eyeshadow compliments the Niagara lippy.

    I've been wanting to recreate the look from Gucci S/S2011 with the red lips and taupe glossy eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this looks lovely - I'd wear it for work too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your nails and the look is very pretty on you! x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!