December 8, 2010

Makeup mishaps and Blogsales still on

I'm having a weird week on the makeup front. It's still über cold, there's still a lot of snow, and so my commute to work and back takes twice as much time as usual. As a results, I'm constantly running late and have to reduce the time I spend putting makeup on (or, at least, I have to try to).
As a consequence, and also because finding some decent light to put makeup on is getting difficult, I haven't really liked any of the looks I've done these past days. Not that I looked completely awful, but I just made bad choices for my eye makeup. Either it wasn't matching my lips and cheeks wardrobe (nope, Nars Etrusque isn't a cool gold after all, so Deep Throat isn't the blush that goes best with it) or picking eyehsadows that weren't really flattering me (Mac Vex + Mac Smoke & Diamonds in the Winter = corpse look).

Oh well, I guess I'll find my mojo back in the week-end when I have more time and natural light.

In the meantime, since I have nothing more interesting to show or tell you about, I just wanted to remind you that there are still a few items available on my blog sale. Some are high end, some are drugstore and they're all in very good condition.

Hope you're all well and staying warm!

2 comments:

  1. It's getting super cold here too. I can totally relate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The light problem is a real big one !

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!