January 23, 2011

EOTD - in the mood for blues



I woke up on Saturday with an irrepressible need for color. Probably because I am close to grey overdose, like I am every year at about this time. Not time for Spring yet, though.



I used Alice e/s from Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland book of shadows (aka. Painkiller in the regular range), and a bit of Goddess from Book of Shadows vol. 1
Liner is UD 24/7 Zero, and mascara is Estee Lauder Double Wear.

I say those who think that blue eyeshadow doesn't work for blue eyes really have no idea.



And on my face, well... not much. A bit of Estee Lauder DayWear tinted moisturiser in #1 Light and some Bobbi Brown creamy concealer in Ivory. A bit of  Mac MSFN in Light on the T Zone.

Now regarding the blush, you'll have to wait till my next post for me to review it.


1 comment:

  1. This look is so pretty. The blue just looks really glowy :) Beautiful :)

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!