January 17, 2011

Nars at the Golden Globes

I know there are Golden Globes posts all over the web today, but you know how I love Nars, so these two looks really caught my attention since they were created by Nars with their Spring 2011 products.


Christina Hendrickx.

I do prefer her Mad Men looks, I guess, but I have to admit she looks really stunning here too!

Christina is wearing the new Calanque eyeshadow trio and Copacabana illuminator.



Olivia Wide.


Isn't the dress she's wearing absolutely beautiful?
Olivia is wearing  Fantasia Lipliner Pencil with the new Madere Pure Matte lipstick, and Copacabana Illuminator as well.
Photobucket

Nars Sheer Glow was used as a base on both of them.

Nars Spring does have some great novelties coming even if, for once, there's no new blush with this collection.

1 comment:

  1. Nars really has some great color! The of them looked stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!