February 5, 2011

FOTD: Quick, easy and glowy.

I was feeling lazy this morning, I have tons of errands to run today and I wanted something quick and natural but with a "lit from within vibe". (Excuse the workout attire)





FACE:
Oskia Get Up and Glow serum (love this name!)
Estee Lauder Daywear concealer #1 under the eyes (review coming soon)
MUFE full cover concealer #5 around the nose and on a couple blemishes
Mac MSFN Light-Medium dusted on T-zone
Mac Stereo Rose MSF as a blush

EYES:
Mac brow pencil in Fling
Mac Dirty Greasepaint blended on the outer corners to give depth
Biguine Kajal in navy blue to tightline
Becca The Ultimate Mascara in black (review coming soon)




I just love how Stereo Rose looks!

What kind of face are you wearing this week-end?

4 comments:

  1. OMG Stereo Rose looks amazing on you! I never really gave much thought to Stereo Rose because I hate frosty blushes, but this is glowy not frosty at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Jen W: definitely not frosty! that would make my huge pores look like craters LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. everytime i see stereo rose I just fall in again again, you look lovely and au naturel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben dis donc , j'aimerais ça te ressembler au naturel ....gah , toi et ta peau de belle anglaise !

    Caro xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!