March 5, 2011

FOTD (featuring Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua)

Sometimes, maybe a couple of times a year, I feel absolutely happy with the way I look -clothes, hair and makeup.
Yesterday was one of these days. Maybe because it was really sunny (even though it's still freezing cold), or because I love my new dress or had a perfect skin day. Maybe I was just in an excellent mood because it was Friday!
FACE:
Chanel Vitalumiere Aquan foundation in B10
Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer in 01
MUFE Aquacream #5 as a blush (perfect long-lasting dupe for Nars Orgasm!)

(no powder, no setting spray - you see the foundation as it is)

EYES:
Mac brow pencil in Fling and brow gel in Mink
Mac All That Glitters
Mac Satin Taupe
Bobbi Brown Sapphire Shimmer Ink gel
Hourglass Superficial Lash mascara

LIPS:
Givenchy Rouge Interdit in Candide Tangerine

Yes, I got a bit happy with the cream blush, but I don't care, I like it this way.


NAILS:
Essie Clambake (2 layers) - it's a jelly color and I love it!

And a quick look at the whole outfit, which I absolutely love! (Crappy pic taken in the work bathroom)


Any look you particularly liked this week?

6 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful look. Love both the makeup and the dress. You have gorgeous skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely!!! Lie Tyra would say, you're smiling with your eyes ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! I really love the peachy tones you used in the FOTD.

    I've been wanting that lippy badly for the last week, and this is making my Givenchy craving much worse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that foundation looks like you're not wearin a foundation! Your skin looks lovely!

    Thanks for this post=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the shape of your glasses, they frame your face so well! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful FOTD, I adore the way you've applied the blush. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!