I haven't updated my skincare routine for you ladies in a long while, so I thought I'd show you what I've been using for about the past 2 months.
(Yes, you are seeing it right, Oskia Get Up And Glow has been repurchased since the incident).
Some of these products have been reviewed in the past, some are new and will be reviewed very soon. We have:
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair: used every night
- MD Skincare Vitamin C Serum: used every night as well, will be reviewed soon
- Oskia Get Up And Glow: used in the morning
- Estee Lauder Idealist: used in the morning on my nose area; this helps hiding my pores but will not be repurchased as it doesn't have a real action on my skin condition.
- Louis Widmer Switzerland Emulsion Hydro-Active: it's a lightweight moisturizer that I use night or day, when I find I need it
- Mac Fast Response: this one is almost used up, I use it in the morning as it's a good makeup base
- Louis Widmer Switzerland Gel Contour Yeux Non Parfumé: I use this one in the morning when I don't wear makeup, but since it works really well under makeup too, it will replace the Mac one when it's used up
- La Roche Posay Redermic + : I find this is one of the most effective anti-wrinkle eye creams on the market, I use it at night - will review it soon
- Avene Eluage Gel Concentré: this isn't technically an eye cream, it's an intensive treatment that contains Retinoids and that you can use on problem areas like around the eyes, around the mouth or anywhere where wrinkles appear. You put it on top of your moisturizer, so I use this at night as the last product in my routine, on my eyes outer corners. Will review this soon.
However, for the month of March, I have committed to change my routine and use this:
|Biotherm Skinergetic Range|
Here comes the mandatory disclaimer: I got these for free - but not at all in relation with my blog! I was actually chosen with 5 other ladies to try the range during a month and then discuss our experience for a magazine that is issued by a beauty products retailer (think the equivalent of Sephora for my country). We'll also be taking part in a photo shoot for said magazine.
The good news is, since I've received the products, I'll be able to review them for you as well after that session, at the end of this month!
The range consists of an active serum (you mix in the ingredient and can use the product for 3 months), a day cream and a night cream. It's designed for active women between 30 and 40 who want to fight against visible signs of tiredness and super active lives, and all products contain over 97% natural ingredients. We'll see how that works!
So stay tuned for all these coming reviews!