April 2, 2011

FOTD - Bollywood inspired

I had been wanting to try a Bollywood inspired makeup for a little while, and when a friend of mine sent my a link to this YouTuber, I knew I had found good inspiration material.



The look I made isn't the same, and I didn't spend a lot of time on it, but it was fun and I'll try more looks in the future, I think.



What I used:
Mac Face & Body C1
Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer #1
Mac Stereo Rose MSF as a blush



On the eyes:
Mac Corn Shadestick as a base
Barry M Dazzle Dusts in Bronze, Coral and Chocolate
Mac Vanilla pigment as a highlight
Biguine khôl in brown
YSL Faux Cils
Ardell Runway Claudia (black) lashes



Anyone a fan of Bollywood inspired looks? Any advice?

3 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of this look, but maybe that's because I'm half-Indian? I love to rock gold makeup all the time. In fact, I oddly rocked this exact some color palette this past weekend. I was wearing a pink tutu (that's right...a pink tutu), and gray, with a rosy brown cardigan. So I accented all of it with gold. I put on pink and gold eyeshadow with a dusting of brown. So random! But yes, I love golds on eyes. I think everyone thinks they'll make you look Jersey Shore, but they actually make your eyes pop, and look really soft if done correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Marty: oh I would have loved to see that, it must be gorgeous on your skintone (if you're half-Indian, now I understand why the darker skin and dark hair!)
    I think that excepted for the lashes, maybe, this is totally wearable!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!