April 12, 2011

FOTD: Call me Erika

Today I'm wearing a look I did very quickly with my Lancome Erika F eyeshadow.


I was kind of uninspired, and not well awake after a too-short night (and seeing the pictures, I'm very much afraid that it does show... oh well) and since I was wearing a kaki top and jacket, I thought Erika F would look good.

I think it's great when an eyeshadow offers enough sophistication and complexity in itself, this way you can use it in an uncomplicated manner and let it do the work for you.




I actually used Mac Dirty greasepaing on the lashline and smudged on the outer corner, then just applied Erika F on top. Too bad the picture doesn't show the glitter particles nor the complexity of the color.
Excuse my poor photographing skills and material.


I am wearing:
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation in B10
MUFE Full Cover concealer #5 and Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer in #1
Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer in #52
Rouge Bunny Rouge Starina blush
Illamasqua brow powder in Thunder
Mac Dirty Greasepaint
Lancôme Erika F e/s
Mac Brule e/s to blend the edges
YSL Faux-Cils mascara in black
Nars Niagara lipstick


While I'm at it, let me show you my nails:


OPI Jade is the New Black and a Catrice mint green.

If you want to make a chance to win Erika F, the lovely Jen at My Funny Valentine is offering it in a give away, so feel free to join! 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely look! Thanks for the mention too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mani! Fun twist on the typical accent ring finger :) nice!!

    That Erika eyeshadow is very pretty! I seem to hear a lot about it in the blogosphere lately! Very nice look. Perfect for your coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this eyeshadow! I bought it a couple of months ago, but I havnt used it that much. I use it on top of a darker base, but I will certainly use it by its own as well! Love it!

    I got the Chanel Boy lipstick in the mail the other day. Thank you for the quick postage and the moisturiser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have fabulous hands- get an agent for those babies! I'm totally jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Jess: haha thanks, not sure they're that fab but we have a patent on these, I'm the third generation wearing them. Can you believe all my mom's rings fit me perfectly because our hands were identical?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!