April 7, 2011

FOTD: Dior Spring/Summer 2011 catwalk inspired!

The weather is staying warm and sunny and this makes me crave color!
I have seen around these Dior looks from the S/S 2011 catwalk quite a few times lately and was really thinking of trying them - well, today is the day!



The first pic is a bit less dramatic and more wearable. Yes, I do consider this wearable, at least I am wearing it at work today!


 I need to mention I'm rocking a fuchsia t-shirt under this denim jacket!
What I am wearing:

FACE:
Nars Sheer Glow in Gobi
EL Daywear concealer in Light
Illamasqua Lover Blush
Mac MSF in Stereo Rose as a higlight
Givenchy Le Prisme Les Frangipaniers bronzer
Givenchy Le Prisme Blooming Powder

EYES:
Nars Smudgeproof eyeshadow base
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk as a base
UD Jinx (from the Book of Shadows Vol 2)
Mac Blacktrack fluidline
Mac brow pencil in Fling

LIPS:
Givenchy Candide Tangerine l/s

NAILS:
Essie Clambake (2 coats)

I will probably try more color combinations in the future, I'd love to test a fuchsia lip and an orange eyeshadow.
Are you wearing more color for Springtime?


4 comments:

  1. Love the bold block colours and the thick liner!

    I wouldn't be brave enough to wear such a bold look to work though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you went to work with this light blue eyeshadow on? Brave you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wearing a lot more peach and orange. Maybe I've been influenced by the advertising. Illamasqua Toxic Nature and so forth....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jaljen: I love peach and orange :) That might be for tomorrow!

    @cbsg and Jen: co-workers have known me for 4 years and seen me with all kind of looks, including black smokey eyes, they don't pay attention anymore LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!