What I did manage to do, was leaving with the smallest possible makeup bag ever. Judge for yourself:
- Chanel Vitalumière Aqua in B10
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer in Light
- Givenchy Les Frangipaniers bronzer
- Guerlain Serie Noire Le Blush G
- Mac MSFN in Medium Light
- Shiseido eyebrow pencil in Ash Blonde
- mini UDPP
- New Cid quad in Mocha
- UD 24/7 in Bourbon
- Hourglas Superficial Lash mascara
- 2 lipsticks: Dior Addict in IT Pink and Guerlain Rouge G Serie Noire in Orange Euphorique
- 2 brushes; Mac 239 and 217. For the face I used the brushes coming in the compacts.
I forgot to take a picture of the makeup bag before I unpacked it.
I did, however, took a picture of my manicure of these past days!
|Essie Clambake and some Rimmel 60 seconds lagoon blue|
Hope you all had a good week!