May 22, 2011

FOTD: Fill my eyes, O Lithium Sunset*

*song by Sting, 1996 if I remember correctly

Had a play with Mac Melon pigment to celebrate the sunny week-end.

And I ended up adding a ton of other colors to the mix!

By the way, Melon makes a great cheek highlighter, I hope you can see it a bit here.

Mac Strobe Cream
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B10
Bobbi Brown creamy concealer kit in warm ivory
Nars Orgasm Multiple
Mac Melon pigment
Shiseio brow pencil in ash blonde

Nars smudgeproof eyeshadow base
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Mac Melon pigment
Shu Uemura ME Red 160 (very similar to Mac Cranberry)
Mac Sketch mixed with a bit of Mac Shadowy Lady
Mac Beauty Marked
Mac Prunella khol (to tightline)
YSL Faux Cils mascara in black

Edward Bess Night Romance lipstick

How do you use your pigments?

1 comment:

  1. I love melon. One of my fave MAC pigments. Never used it as a highlighter though but will try it.


I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!