May 5, 2011

Old goodies, nice goodies - FOTD's

I went through my stash these past days and gave myself the mission to use products I hadn't looked at in a long while.

First look is a bronze - peachy - orange one (yes, I have a thing for orange, but you knew that already)



FACE:
Mac Face & Body C1
BB Concealer in Warm Ivory
Diorskin Nude Freshglow powder foundation on the t-zone
Chanel Bronze Universel cream bronzer
Nars Taj Mahal blush
Illamasqua Thunder brow powder


EYES:
Mac Indianwood paintpot as a base
Mac Romp
Mac Bronze
Mac All That Glitters (crease)
Mac Brule (browbone)
Mac Honey Lust (inner corner)
Mac Embrak (outer corner)
Guerlain Terracotta Lose Khol in brown
YSL Faux-Cils Mascara

LIPS:
I kind of thought the intense eyes were calling for a discrete lips, but then I couldn't, I feel like having color on eyes and inexistant lips washes me out, so I used Gyvenchy Candide Tangerine lipstick.


This other looks features some of my old favorite combos: Mac All That Glitters and Contrast on the eyes. On the face: Nars Sheer Glow foundation in Santa Fe and Mac Bite of An Apple blush.


Have you been using some old forgotten favorites again recently?

7 comments:

  1. Hi there! That's a total random question but I'd really love to know which is your favourite Nars blush... I'm thinking of getting my first Nars blush and I'm torn between the popular Orgasm, Deep Throat and Angelica to the matte and pigmented Exhibit A and Taj Mahal. If you were to use only one blush from Nars, which would it be? Thanks in advance ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taj Mahal looks so natural and glow-from-within on you. The colour in the pan has always scared me a little lol

    Love the FOTDs, and loving Candide Tangerine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the third look and the jacket!! <3 Perfect ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Givenchy colour! I love orange/peach, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have started using my Bare Minerals foundation again now that it's lighter, and I'm no longer as dry as I normally am.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taj Mahal looks lovely on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not fair enough for peach tones. They tend to look sort of strange and just orangey on me. But every time I see them on you, it makes me want to try them. It's like bangs. I know it's not going to work, but I always hope it will! : O )

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!