June 8, 2011

Quick and easy FOTD


The dreaded day has arrived where I need to go back to work after 2 weeks of vacation. But well, work is what pays for makeup and other pretties, right?

I wasn't really inspired as of what to wear or to do makeup wise. So I just slightly curled my hair with the flat iron, like I did the other day. And I went for my go-to face: winged liner and bright lipstick.




FACE:
Clarins Everlasting foundation in Beige
Bobbi Brown creamy concealer in Warm Ivory
Givenchy Les Frangipaniers bronzer
Illamasqua powder blush in Hussy (applied lightly with a dual fiber brush, this is seriously pigmented!)

EYES
Illamasqua brow powder in Thunder
Mac Brule
Mac Mulch
Mac Blacktrack fluidline
YSL Faux Cils mascara in black

LIPS
Mac Lickable, one of my favorite fuchsias

Maybe I'll bemore creative (and will look more joyful) tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. So chic! I love Illamasqua Hussy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classy and cute! I hate going back to work after holidays, it's so depressing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it but I am just not able to do the winged eye liner shaped.... Just don't manage to. You will have to teach me...;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I love wearing eyeliner this way, too. I wonder, though, do people comment on your makeup when you go to work? Your makeup always looks so professional. The one thing I struggle with is dry skin. I still don't really know how my makeup artist solved this problem on my wedding day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies!

    @Nina: you know where to find me ;-)

    @Marty: well thank you! Some people do comment, indeed, or come to me for advice. I even had a male colleague commenting on how perfect my liner was one time but his daughter is a beautician so I guess he's more aware of those things than average LOL.
    Your MUA for your wedding did do a great job at prepping your skin, probably with a silicon base primer. I like the Becca Silk Hydrating one, but in the Winter when I have flaky dry skin I like LRP Cicaplast used as a primer, it works wonder and heals my skin at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!