July 6, 2011

Another old favorites FOTD


Back in the days where Mac wasn't available in my country, (heck, back then I didn't even know what Mac was nor that makeup brushes existed, ) I got 3 Mac eyeshadows as a gift from a friend : Era, Wedge and Contrast. I must admit that I didn't really know how to use them.



Fast forward a few years (4, probably), these are colors that I still like, and I'd definitely recommend them in a basic kit for anybody with blue eyes. Here I replaced Era by All that Glitters for a more peachy look, but basically the kind of look you can achieve is the same, with Wedge in the crease and Contrast on the outer corner. Blue is my favorite color, and Contrast is probably my favorite blue eyeshadow. Here I paired it with a bit of Mac Blooz khol in the upper lashline to intensify it.
I guess you could call this one a signature look of mine, even though I seem to have many :-)

Other products featured: Nars Sheer Glow in Santa Fe, Dior Aurora bronzer, Illamasqua Lover blush and Nars Happy Day velvet gloss pencil. 
Mascara is the new Maybelline Falsies Cat Eyes (which I'll review after a few more uses) in Gloss Black.

I still haven't gotten more sleep, but at least I had my brows done and I'm feeling much better!

5 comments:

  1. I love Era but never really use it much. This looks very pretty on you. All that glitters gives it a nice peachy touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lover looks beautiful on you! I've been wanting Era for a long time.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!