July 7, 2011

Fire! FOTD



Ok, I'll admit it's not that hot today, but it's a beautiful sunny Summer day that definitely called for sunglasses (these are Vogue and are prescription glasses)

I felt like wearing a Summery look and I haven't worn a red in a long while - I actually have a lot of cool reds that I mostly sport in the Winter. But I remembered I got this one a little while ago, it's Illamasqua Ignite.


Isn't that the most beautiful matte orange based red? (and as a bonus, it makes teeth look whiter!) I used it without liner and applied straight from the bullet.



Other products featured:
Nars Sheer Glow foundation in Santa Fe
Bobbi Brown creamy concealer in Warm Ivory
Givenchy Prisme Les Frangipaniers bronzer (LE)
Kiko Milano Sun Bronzing Trio in Highligting Coral (this is a gift from my BFF Lambda that I need to review) topped with a bit of Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in Nectar

Mac Patina, Tempting, Mulch, Mylar (browbone) and Nylon (inner corner) on the eyes, with Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes mascara.

Do you have a favorite Summer red lipstick or lipgloss?

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful lipstick! It really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so gorgeous! I also love that top. : O )

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Cafe Bellini: thanks, I really love it!

    @ Marty: haha, I think of you every time I wear stripes, now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look AMAZING in Ignite! It's one of my favourite lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks amazing on you! just a quick note, orange based lipsticks tend to make teeth look yellow..blue based ones are great for making the teeth appear whiter...xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!