August 21, 2011

30 -30 : #6

6. Do you like/wear false lashes? If yes, strip or individual?




I only wear false lashes for special occasions or when practicing particular looks (like the Bollywood one on the picture).
I have pretty decent lashes and they look quite good with a good coat of my favorite mascara, so on an everyday basis I don't feel the need to wear false lashes at all. It's really something I keep for a special night out.
I have always worn full sets, sometimes cutting the outer half for a softer effect, but I haven't ventured yet into individuals.


I like the Illamasqua falsies for very dramatic looks, the Makeup For Ever ones are also very good but I must say that the Ardell ones are quite good and much cheaper.


When applying false lashes, the technique I use is this one :


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!