August 24, 2011

30 - 30: # 8

8. What's your favourite daytime look?


Now that's a tough one: I don't have a favorite. My mood changes every day and so do my looks; I rarely do the same makeup twice and if I do, it's because I'm going through a phase but that rarely lasts more than a week :)


However we could say that my look of the day always revolve around one of these categories:


a. winged liner




b. bright lip




and quite often a combination of both...




c. a more dramatic eye, mostly neutral and smokey but sometimes colorful!



That's today's FOTD, by the way! Mac Freshwater and Moon's Reflection!

So I guess it's quite difficult to define just one signature look for me - and yes I have worn all of these for work!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!