August 31, 2011

Coming soon : Illamasqua Theatre Of The Nameless (Fall 2011)



Of all the pretty things that are released each season, the collection I'm always the most curious, intrigued and generally excited about is Illamasqua's. Plus, they do release it when the actual season begins, not 3 months beforehand (yes Chanel, I'm talking to you), which means that I am actually in the mood for those products and colors when they arrive.

I think that the new collection, Theatre Of The Nameless, is going to be really interesting cosidering the editorial pictures.
I don't have all the information on the products that will be released, but I already know that there's a new mascara called Masquara (yes, nice pun) and there are also 4 nailpolishes ...





... that, in addition to their rich deep Fall-Wintery shades, will have a rubber-look texture. Definitely something I want to try!


Products available as of September 2nd.


Are you as excited as I am for this new collection?

2 comments:

  1. God, I adore Illamasqua. Every campaign is something innovative- and as different from the last one as can be! Can't wait to see some swatches of ose polishes!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!